Monday, February 22, 2010

Quinley's 11!

For Quinley's Birthday Party this year she had 9 girls come spend the night. I offered to give them makeovers and do FUN girly stuff that I would've LOVED at that age...but NOPE not these girls they played kckball THE ENTIRE TIME. I took pictures but Quinley and most of the little girls HATED ME by the end of the night because I was "being nosy". Yeah I guess they thought I was listening to their coversations..which I was. I listened for a while without them noticing....I WAS NEVER THAT BOY CRAZY.That got me thinking back to when I was in 5th grade and thought I was SO big, I still think I am...but I started laughing because they all think their so big and bad....when their really not at all...ohh yeah this was hilarious. Then I was gonna make an attempt to sleep in the camp house but by the end of the night I think most of the girls would've loved to kill me...and um I don't get along with them so much either so I slept inside..I don't think I could've taken the trashing of the camp house and staying up until 2 gossiping...I would've probably punched at least one and that one probably being my sister. haha I'm mean..but I can only take so much:) Anyways here are the pictures...




















Oh and Happpy Birthdayy Quinizzle! Love You:)

1 comment:

  1. you are a great photographer,p.s awsome pics <3

    ReplyDelete