Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home:Part One

This past weekend,February 19-21, we went home to Mississippi. We got checked out of school Friday and left to go visit my grandma. Then we went to see my cousins at their house..THEN went to my other grandparents house. Saturday morning we woke up and went to my cousins basketball games.They're A LOT younger than me anddd A LOT better than me at the sport.haha but I enjoyed watching them. After, we went out to eat at McCallister's then went back to my grandparents house for about thirty minutes to get ready for the next activity of the day which will be the next post:)


HE WON THE STAR FOR BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER:)

THAXTON!!



















Making a point for his team:)


MY BESTEST FRIEND..ELI:)

Eli has a PRETTY BEASTLY ROOM:)


I think they should be cleaned!
BRACEFACE:D

No comments:

Post a Comment